A death in the family introduces a whole new set of responsibilities, from removing personal belongings to the complete shutdown of an established home site. Jobs, family or distances can make these tasks seem more overwhelming. Smooth Transitions of Massachusetts can help make these tasks feasible and timely. Working under the direction of family members, attorneys or trust officers, we organize and distribute the estate according to you and your family member's wishes. From the most simple sorting to arrangements for cleaning and repair work, taking the pressure off already trying times is as easy as a phone call.
If you have already moved but waited to empty your house until you were sure you were going to stay, Smooth Transitions of Massachusetts can work with you to make that final step in getting yyour house empty and ready to sell.
- Estate Sales, Auctions, Donations, & Recycling
- Transition Planning and Oversight
- Home Staging/Decluttering for Realtor Photos
- Paper And Momento Organization
- Home Organization - Age-In-Place
- Floor Planning
- Estate Dispersal
- Unpacking And Settling In
- Packing and Move Day Activity Management